||REFERRAL AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
Developing a sense of community here starts before you arrive at Hill AFB. We recognize the efforts behind this transition and want to make sure you are satisfied with the details of your move. To obtain referral and relocation assistance, we encourage you to reach out for personalized services provided by the Military Housing Office (MHO) staff.
Rules and Restrictions at Hill AFB Dormitories
- If you are E-1 through E-3 or E-4 with less than 3 years of service you are required to live in the dorms. E-4 with more than 3 years of service may live in the dorms on a space available basis.
- Residents are authorized to move out of the dorms 60 days prior to getting married. You must bring in a letter of intent to wed signed by your First Sergeant. After you get married you must provide a copy of your marriage certificate to the UH Management Office.
- If you are an E-1 through E-3 and E-4 with less than 3 years of service and you get divorced you will be required to move back in the dorms.
- All dorm rooms are single occupancy. No roommates! You will share a kitchenette and bathroom with a suitemate.
- Pets are NOT allowed in the dormitories. The only allowed pets are fish with a tank no bigger than 35 gallons in size.
- Quiet hours are recognized 24 hours a day to allow for shift-worker sleeping schedules.
- Removal of government property from any dormitory is prohibited and is punishable by Article 121 of the U.C.M.J. Furnishings in rooms are documented on an AF Form 228 and you are liable for any damages or missing inventory.
- Firearms, fireworks or any type of explosive devices are prohibited in or around the dormitory.
- Visitors are welcome but are not allowed to spend the night for any reason. All visitors must be accompanied by a resident of the dorms at all times. All visitors must be 18 or older or accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
- You must be 21 years or older to possess or consume alcohol.
- Smoking in designated areas only. No smoking in rooms.