Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
1) Temporary Government Furniture Loaner Kits. Temporary loaner
furnishings kits are available for assigned personnel on full JFTR for
90-days after initial delivery and up to 60-days before departure from
Okinawa. Personnel on restricted JFTR are authorized permanent government
furnishings and appliances for the duration of tour and a one-time pickup up
within 90-days after initial delivery.
2) Government Furnishings and Appliance Maintenance. Personnel are
responsible for the safe-keeping of all assigned items placed within their
custody. Personnel will be held financially liable for the lost, damaged, or
destroyed government property.
3) Government Furniture and Appliances Delivery and Self Help. Your home
will already be outfitted with a standard loaner kit when you move-in.
Personnel are authorized a one-time delivery and pickup of government
furnishings and appliances within 90-days after the initial delivery. After
the 90-day mark; personnel on restricted JFTR can visit the Kadena Housing
Furnishings Management Customer Service Section located within building 217
to process the proper forms for self-help issue or turn-in as long as the
entitlement authorization is not exceeded.
Loaner Furnishings kits are made up of
the following items; personnel entitlement will determine the authorized
number of items that will be processed.
4) Government Furnishings Available. Furniture loaner kits are made up of the following items, the member entitlement will determine the number of items that will be processed.
- Double/Queen Bed (member and spouse or head of household)
- Single Bed (per child and/or additional dependent)
- Chest-of-Drawers (1 per bedroom)
- Dresser (member and spouse or head of household)
- Dresser Mirror (member and spouse or head of household)
- Night Table (1 per single bed/2 per double/queen bed)
- Dining Table (1 each)
- Dining Chair w/o Arm (4 each)
- Dining Chair w/ Arm (Restricted JFTR, 2 each)
- Sofa (1 each)
- Easy Chair (Restricted JFTR 2 each / Full JFTR pending number of dependents)
- Coffee Table (1 each)
- End Table (2 each)
- Dryer Electric (1 each)
- Washer Electric (1 each)
- Refrigerator/Freezer Electric (1 each)
- Range Electric (1 each)
Active Duty Military - Army, Marine Corp, Navy, Other DoD Civilians, and DoDEA Teachers
1) Members are authorized limited JTR (discuss with your assigned unit).
2) Members are provided permanent government furnishings based on
entitlement until PCS date.
3) Every housing unit has government appliances - washer, dryer, dishwasher,
refrigerator, and range. Members are not authorized to ship their own