||REFERRAL AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
Developing a sense of community here starts before you arrive at Travis. We recognize the efforts behind this transition and want to make sure you are satisfied with the details of your move. To obtain referral and relocation assistance, we encourage you to reach out for personalized services provided by the Military Housing Office (MHO) staff.
Restrictions in Unaccompanied Housing at Travis AFB include the following:
Tobacco - All dormitories on Travis AFB are also tobacco free. Tobacco use as well as vapor e-cigarettes on the dorm campus is permitted only in posted designated tobacco use areas. No one, whether residents, TDY personnel or guests, will use tobacco products within the dormitories, to include all common areas (halls, lounge areas, internal and external stairways and cooking areas) and assigned rooms. This does not apply to the storage of tobacco products within your dormitory room.
Other restrictions at Travis AFB:
- All pets/animals except reptiles with a size limitation of 18" maximum, and 2 fish tanks, not to exceed a combined capacity of 55 gallons.
- Guests, any person that is not a resident of the dormitories, are prohibited between the hours of 2400-0600.
- Lawful firearms may not be stored in the dorm and shall be stored in the Security Forces Armory.
- Possession of drug paraphernalia is a violation of the UCMJ and California Health and Safety Code Section 11364.
- Candles, incense or open-flame items will not be burned or show signs of being burned.
- Tampering with, obscuring or misusing fire extinguishers, fire detection and alarms equipment is prohibited.
- Storage of recreational vehicles, trailers, and camper shells is prohibited as well as major vehicle maintenance to include fluid changes.
- Other restrictions will be briefed upon arrival in your in-processing orientation.